ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2018, SSC JE Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, SSC JE Exam Date, SSC JE Notification, SSC JE 2018 Application Form
SSC Recruitment 2018:- Staff Selection Commission is also as Short name of SSC. SSC is an Organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various Posts in the various Ministerial and Department of the government of India and in Subordinates officers. The SSC was formation 04th November 1975 like as 40 years ago. The SSC Headquarters placed in New Delhi, India. The SSC Department Recruit the various Posts every year in various departments. SSC Conducted the All India level Examination. This year Also be recruit the various Post. Eligible or interested candidates can apply before the last. Here we are provided all details like as Important Date, Age limit, Selection Process, or how to apply and etc. as given below you check it. if you want to any more details about SSC JE 2018 you may visit official website. ssc.nic.in
ssc.nic.in JE Recruitment 2018
SSC JE Recruitment Application Form:-All the Candidates who will be applied for the SSC JE 2016 are inform that, you can soon applied for the SSC JE 2018 Online Form, because, at the Closing Date, official website will be not working properly and will have to difficult to fill online Form and Pay Application form for SSC JE 2018 Notification. The SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2018 is available here through official web site. A large number candidate will apply for Junior Engineering Post. Those Candidates want to make a career in the SSC Junior Engineer Post, or Searching the Govt. Job. The SSC JE Application Form will be started in January-February. Eligible or Interested candidates can Apply online application form for SSC JE Vacancy 2018 through official web site or as given below link mention on or before the last date.
|†Govt Jobs||†Bank Jobs||†Police Jobs||†Railway Jobs|
@ssc.nic.in Junior Engineer Application Form 2018
- Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Post : Junior Engineer
- Exam Level : All India
- Job Location : All India
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Category : Application Form
- Status : Available
- Official web site: ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2018 Vacancy Details
- JE(Civil) Central Water Commission
- JE(Mechanical) Central Water Commission
- JE(Civil), CPWD
- JE (Electrical), CPWD
- JE (Civil), Department of Post
- JE (Civil), Military Engineering Service
- JE (Electrical and Mechanical), Military Engineering Service
- JE (Quality Surveying and Contract), Military Engineering Service.
- JE (Civil) Farrakka Barrage Project
- JE (Electrical / Mechanical), Farrakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Power Research Station.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Water Power Research Station
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) (Naval Quality Assurance)in DGQA, Ministry of Defence
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Naval Quality Assurance) in DGQA,
SSC JE 2018 Important Date
- Starting date of Application Form : Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Form :Update Soon
- SSC Paper – I Exam Date :Update Soon
- Issue Admit card Paper – I :Update Soon
- Result of Paper –I Exam :Update Soon
- SSC Paper – II Exam Date:Update Soon
- Issue Admit card Paper – II :Update Soon
SSC JE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have pass or Completed Degree in Engineering B.E / B.Tech / Diploma from any recognized University or Colleges.
Aspirant’s Minimum age limit should be 18 years old. Age Releaxation is applycable according to the govt rule.
Selection Process will be based on the written Examination (Pre or Main).
- For General Candidates or OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST / Women / PWD Candidates : No Fee
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2018 Exam Pattern
- The written Exam of SSC will Comprises two Paper like as Paper-I & II
- Paper – I will be objective Type Test 200 Marks
- The paper First will consist various subject as given below table you check it
- The Paper 2 of SSC JE 2016 will be Conventional Type
- Paper II will be carry 300 Marks
- Paper II will be contain in three Parts
- Each wrong answer 0.25 marks reduce.
|Paper||Mode of Examination||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper –I Objective Type
(Date of Examination 03-12-2016 to 05-12-2016)
|Computer Based Mode Exam||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||2 Hours
Morning Shift [10.00 Am To 12.00 Am]
Afternoon Shift [2.00 Pm to 4.00 Pm]
| Part (A) General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part (B) General Engineering (Electrical)
General Engineering (Mechanical)
|Paper – II Conventional Type||Written Examination||Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
How to Apply SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Application Form
- Applicants have visit official web site of SSC
- Then download the official Notification
- And read carefully
- After Go to official website the Click on Apply Online link
- Or fill the application form Carefully
- And make payment through Bank
- The fill the second part of application form
- After click the submit button.
- And take a print out of Application From
- For Future use it.
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card
All the candidates are informed that the Staff Selection Commission will be released SSC JE Admit Card 2018 In the last week of November 2018 on the official web site. so we are requested who candidates have been applied in this application form they can download their SSC JE Call Letter through official web site before the exam date.
SSC JE Exam Result
The SSC Junior Engineer Result 2018 of the Paper –I will be release with one month after Exam. Qualify candidates Paper –I will be called for Paper –II. The Final Result will be declared on the basis of Paper I & II. If you any query about this article you may write down as given below. We will solve your query as soon as possible.