India Post Payments Bank Syllabus 2016 – Exam Pattern for 1722 Officer (Scale I, II & III) Post, IPPB Scale Officer Recruitment 2016, India Post Payments Bank Manager Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Dear Applicants finally IPPB Examination Board has announced the Exam Date, conduct on 17th December 2016, All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled will be appeared in competitive Test, they are now looking IPPB Exam Syllabus 2016 on official website. We indicates to the readers that IPPB Exam Syllabus 2016 is available on this page, applicants can download respective Post Exam Syllabus through clicking bellow allocated PDF Link.
India Post Payments Bank Syllabus 2016
India Post Payment Bank Syllabus 2016, Good news for all the applicants here are available Indian Post Payments Bank Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2016 our same web page as given below. The IPPB has been recently released the notification for the various 1722 Officer (Scale I II & III) Vacancies. A large number of Candidates have been applied for IPPB Recruitment Application form 2016. Now this all the candidates are required the Exam Syllabus for the exam preparation and know that about the Syllabus. The Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern is very important for the candidates. we are requested all the candidates they can download their Complete IPPB Exam Syllabus or Pattern 2016 as given our same web page or official web site. If you want to any more details regarding the India Post Exam Syllabus & Exam Patter you may visit official web site indiapost.gov.in
India Post Bank Exam Syllabus:-Dear readers, Finally IPPB Recruitment 2016 Applicants form Process has completed on 25th October 2016. A very large number of candidates had enrolled for the IPPB recruitment 2016. All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled for the Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2016 they have also needed essentially Details of IPPB Officer Exam Syllabus 2016. In case, if you have not aware it then you have too difficult to crack the Competitive Test.
IPPB Scale Officer Exam Syllabus 2016
Candidates who are going to Attempt the IPPB Scale I II and III officer Examination 2016 and Extremely waiting for the Syllabus or Exam Pattern can Check the Details information regarding the Syllabus form the given below. A written examination for 1722 Post under Officer Scale I II & III is going to held in Upcoming dates. The entire candidate they can download their IPPB Exam Syllabus or Pattern through official web site or same web page. It is Important for applied candidates because the all question will made according to Exam Syllabus or given according to the Exam Pattern. So candidates download IPPB Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern and Start your exam Preparation.
@indiapost.gov.in India Post Payments Bank Officer Syllabus 2016
- Name of Department : India Post Payments Bank Limited
- Name of Posts: Assistant Management , Senior Manager and Manager Posts
- Total No. of Post : 1722 Posts
- Category : Syllabus or Exam Pattern
- Status : Available
- Official web site : indiapost.gov.in
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Exam Pattern 2016
- Indian Post Payment Bank will be conducted the two paper like as Preliminary Examination or Main Examination.
- IPPB Pre Exam Paper will be consist three parts
- IPPB Pre exam Paper will be contain 100 Question ask Multiple choice type
- The Time Duration will be contains 1 hours
- Each part will be separate question ask like as English 30 Number, Reasoning Ability 35 Question, or Quantitative Aptitude 35 Question.
- Main examination will be contains Five Section
- The 200 Question will be ask in Main Examination in Objective Type
- Each question carry one marks
- Main Paper Time Duration will be 140 minutes
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Preliminary Examination 2016
|Sr.No||Name of Test||N. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 hours|
Scale Officer/Manager Main Examination Pattern 2016
|#||Name of Test||No. of Qs/||Maximum Marks||Medium||Time Duration|
English and Hindi
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
India Post Payment Bank Exam Syllabus 2016
Exam Syllabus For Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For Aptitude Test
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For English
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Management Systems.
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For Finance
- Costing Techniques.
- Cost & Management Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Management Science.
- Operation & Project Management Control.
- Computer Applications in Business.
- Security Analysis and Investment Management.
- Management Control System .
- Financial Accounting.
- Accounting Standards.
- Indirect & Direct – Tax Management.
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For Marketing Management
- Business Strategy.
- Consumer Behavior.
- Basic Marketing.
- Marketing Concept.
- New Product Development.
- Price determination concept and role in marketing (advertising sales promotion public relation).
IPPB Scale Officer/Manager Syllabus For Product and Branch Manager
- Developing product strategic marketing potential.
- Sales forecasting/Budget Preparation.
Notes: – Soon we will provided more information about related IPPB Recruitment 2016 like as Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer key, Cut off Marks, Result etc. and other. We will provide latest news here. So please you visit regularly our same web page.